1. Molnlycke Health Care Report REPR0432
2. Aly R, Maibach HI; 1979. Comparative study on the antimicrobial effect of 0.5%
Chlorhexidine gluconate and 70% Isopropyl alcohol on the normal flora of the hands.
Applied and Environmental Microbiology. Vol 37; 610-613.
3. Denton, GW; 2001. Chlorhexidine. Chapter 15 in Disinfection, Sterilization, and 5. Preservation. Ed. Block SS. Fifth Ed. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins.
4. Molnlycke Health Care Report REPR0281
6. WHO guidelines on hand hygiene in health care. 2009.
7. Commission of the European Communities. Accompanying document to the Communication and Recommendation on patient safety, including the prevention and control of healthcare associated infections. December 2008.
8. Molnlycke Health Care Report REPR0283
9. Hill RLR. 2003. ‘The half-life of handwashing agents on fingertips is potentially important for the amelioration of non-compliant hand hygiene’ J Hospital Infection; Vol 46: 265 (P16).
10. Molnlycke Health Care Report REPR0833
11. Mölnlycke Health Care Report REPR0322